In today's wired and wireless world it is extremely important to keep your computer data safe and secure. Having up to date AntiVirus and Spyware Protection Software is one of the easiest and most important responsibilities of safe, trouble free computing. Without this protection, viruses may destroy data, disclose data, replicate itself to friends and render your computer unusable. Sometimes they can still get by and that is when you need professional help by Emerson Communications. We will run a barrage of programs and test to your pc to rid it of all viruses and spyware. We can also check your computer for performance issues or possible signs of trouble.
Computer Repair & Services
- PC Support
- New Computer Setup
- Hardware Repair
- PC Hardware Installation
- Virus Removal and Protection
- Spyware Discovery & Removal
- PC Troubleshooting
- Software Installation
- Data Backup
- Computer Opmtization
- Performance Problem Troubleshooting
- Computer Disk Cleanup
- Preventative Maintenance
- Wireless Network Setup
- Network Security Check & Intrusion Detection
- Operating System Installation
- Printer Setups
- Memory (Ram) Upgrades
- Computer & Network Setup
Our technicians are Comptia & Dell certified!
Please check our support page as we will be adding free utilities and links to very informative sites to help the PC do-it- yourself ers.
PC Preventive Maintenance Tips
Preventive maintenance is one of the most ignored aspects of PC ownership. Many people think that their PC doesn't need preventive maintenance, and so you should just use it until it breaks, and then repair or replace it.
Here are some reasons why you should develop a preventive maintenance plan for your Computer:
- Preventive Maintenance Saves Money: I'm sure we've all heard the old adage "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". It's trite, but it is also true. Avoiding problems with your PC will save you money in the long run, compared with laying out cash for new components or repair jobs.
- Preventive Maintenance Saves Time: Saves time? How can taking two hours a month to perform maintenance save time? Simple: because it saves you the much bigger hassles of dealing with system failures and data loss. Most preventive maintenance procedures are quite simple compared to troubleshooting and repair procedures--now those can really eat up your time at a fantastic rate.
- Preventive Maintenance Helps Safeguard Your Data: For most people, the data on the hard disk is more important than the hardware that houses it. Taking steps to protect this data therefore makes sense, and that is what PM is all about.
- Preventive Maintenance Improves Performance: Some parts of your system will actually degrade in performance over time, and preventive maintenance will help to improve the speed of your system in these respects
Is your system slowing down? We can optimize your pc and correct some software problems that are making normal computer use almost impossible do to slowness. Not all software problems can be easily corrected, but many are just a matter of knowing how to configure things.